The ability to communicate effectively is an essential aspect of human life. However, communication disorders such as hearing loss and speech and language disorders can significantly affect an individual's quality of life. The JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing in Mysore offers various clinical services to address these issues. These services have several advantages, including using advanced audiological equipment, assessing and managing multiple disorders, and affordability.
JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing in Mysore provides audiological diagnosis and rehabilitation utilizing state-of-the-art audiological equipment. Hearing assessment, hearing aid trial, and hearing aid fitting are performed for individuals of all age groups. Furthermore, the institute provides evaluation and management of diverse speech and language disorders. Clients from all over Karnataka and adjacent states have been availing themselves of these services. The clinical services are provided at an affordable cost.
- Pure-Tone Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry
- Immittance Audiometry
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR)
- Hearing aid trial, Fitting, Ear molds and Batteries
- Listening training for children using hearing aids and cochlear implants
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Therapy
- Infant Hearing Screening
- Assessment and Management of Central Auditory Processing Disorders (CAPD)
- Visual Reinforcement audiometry (VRA)
- Real Ear Measurements and Electroacoustic Measurements
Speech and Language services
- Tele assessment and Tele-therapy services
- Assessment and rehabilitation of Stuttering, Voice Disorders, Speech Sound Disorders, Intellectual Disabilities, Autism, Cerebral Palsy etc.
- Assessment and rehabilitation of communication disorders in individuals who met with road traffic accident, stroke. etc
- Computerized diagnostic evaluation and therapy for various communication disorders
- Professional voice care
Other Rehabilitation services
- Occupational therapy (Weekly once)